Read what satisfied clients and event attendees have to say about Poison Waters
"No matter what type of event you are hosting Poison Waters makes it better! Poison is professional, caring, funny, entertaining and of course…sparkly! She makes Portland a better place to live and work."
"Poison Waters is THE.BEST.EMCEE in town. Your guests will laugh and you won’t find a more professional queen out there."
"Kevin Cook / Poison Waters is my Number One, Go - To Emcee for any event that I'm planning. She provides a perfect balance of grace and power while on stage. I learned long ago that the emcee can make or break an event, as that person guides the ship of the evening, so it's important to have a charismatic, witty and bold person leading the audience through both their physical and emotional journeys of the evening. She also simply cares. About me, about my nonprofit, and about our city and how the good work we do is supported by the funds she helps us raise. She is really the toast of our town and I'd recommend her to anyone lucky enough to get on her schedule!"
My first choice for any event in Portland as a masters of ceremony/ hostess has got to be Poison Waters. She is outrageous, funny, on point, reactionary, has a keen sense of the audience and its key players, spot on with the humor and to top it off, knows how to run a show from the “making money/ get to the goal” perspective. There’s really no one better.
"Poison Waters is such a talented, creative, thoughtful, professional performer. It’s been such a pleasure to see her passion shine over the years and here’s to many more to come!"
"With Poison Waters at the helm, your event will be wildly successful! Creativity exudes from her every pore! Absolutely hilarious! Seriously!"
"Imagine sparkle, kindness and connection all wrapped up in one! Poison and her magical way with people have taken our events to another level of engagement and excitement!"
- "Working with Poison is always dream. She’s always flexible, witty and willing to do whatever it takes to make our events perfect, every time!”
- “Poison Waters has become a necessity at our events – she brings an element of fun (and naughtiness) that no other host can rival!”
- “Working with Poison Waters is always fun and so easy, she never disappoints and is always a crowd favorite. We look forward to every time we can have her at any of our locations and events. You can never have enough Poison Waters”
- "Is there anything that Poison Waters can't do? Our guests adore the Poison Waters Experience. Poison is professional, powerful, and pulchritudinous."
- “Poison and I have co-hosted AIDS Walk & The CAP Art Auction so many times she’s spoiled me for working with anyone else! Funny, Professional, Caring, and ALWAYS approachable- she’s the ultimate mood setter for any occasion.”
- "With Poison Waters as our host, it’s guaranteed to be a fun atmosphere while we raise some funds for a good cause."
- "Poison Waters is just the type of celebrity appearance we would be thrilled to have join us at either of our events that night. Your attendance would lend that extra touch to an already exciting evening of celebration!"
- "..she has made a commitment to use her celebrity to educate and uplift us all"
- "...she is always warm, welcoming and approachable....her grace and good cheer is contagious to all those watching....Poison has a unique ability to personally connect with those she meets. She truly is 'the smile on the face of Portland'"
- "Poison is an absolute joy to work with. Her perfectionism and professionalism are complimented by her laid back and easy going attitude."
- "The number of different organizations to which she has lent her considerable charm and incredible wit is truly impressive. But what makes Poison stand out is neither her irrepressible talent nor her flamboyant persona, but rather the deeply caring heart and fun-loving spirit she brings to every “role” in her life....Poison emulates acceptance, joy, enthusiasm, and compassion..."
- She is not only fabulous, talented, and connects with the audience, but everyone loves her. We even had actor, Steve Guttenberg, spontaneously propose to Poison on stage at a film festival event!
- "She was a true inspiration to the girls who were competing for a chance to meet the producer of the national program “America’s Next Top Model.” During the “America’s Next Top Model-Portland Edition,” Poison exuded confidence, poise and wit. Her good humor, laid back style and professionalism made her a pleasure to work with and helped put everyone at ease."
- "This fall I was honored when Poison agreed to be a regular guest on my afternoon radio program. Instantly the phones began to light up on Friday afternoons! Listeners are drawn to her very unique personality. Let’s face it, Poison cracks people up!"
- "Poison has the ability to reach out and impact a wide spectrum of people. I have seen her display kindness and affection with children at Q Center functions and then host a wildly successful Bingo night with a diverse crowd of genders and ages and backgrounds. Everyone responds to Poison Waters. Poison is dedicated, hardworking and funny, oh so funny, all while raising the fashion bar in her stunning outfits."
- "Her yearly appearance has become so popular, we continue to have to find larger and larger venues. In 2007, we had over 250 attendees and raised almost $5,000 for our organization. Perhaps even more impressive has been the feedback from this community."
- "She can work with anyone from any background and is great fun for all ages."
- "She's done more to bring straight folks into the scene probably more than anyone with her amazing humor and just downright contagious style."